- 1½ cups cooked wild rice blend
- 1½ cups cooked white quinoa
- ¼ cup toasted chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, whole
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate seeds with extra for garnish
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 shallot, marinated in balsamic vinegar and minced
- 4 stalks of small inner celery, diced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 5 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients (with the exception of the dressing ingredients) in a big salad bowl.
Mix together dressing ingredients with a whisk and slowly stir into the salad. Keep any unused dressing to add fresh when served. Cover salad and refrigerate until serving. Add pomegranate seeds for garnish.